Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Deadlocked- Charlaine Harris


As usual, I’m not going to get too much into this sequel, what seems like Sookie Stackhouse’s one millionth book. If you’ve read one, you know what you’re getting into, and as usual it was entertaining, cute, funny, and full of supernatural creatures.

In this case, Sookie has to uncover a plot that seems to be personal, starting with a girl that is found dead outside of Her boyfriend’s house, and ending in a way that is not entirely predictable. Of course I want to know where the next book’s going to go with it.

This may be the briefest review I’ve ever written, but seriously, I’ve got nothing. You like this series or you don’t.

3- mindless entertainment, not something I ever need to read again, but I keep going because I am invested in the characters. God love poor Sookie Stackhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment